Thank you for your interest in becoming a Listed Member with True Highlands.
We are committed to promoting businesses in the Highlands and Islands with a reputation for high quality and excellent customer service. We are passionate about the Highlands and Islands and dedicated to promoting local businesses.
A flat rate of £95 per annum (renewable each April) includes:
- Advert on the web-site with up to 10 photos, text, links to your social media, email, web-site and phone. The number is “click to call”.
- Mentions and links to your platforms on social media throughout the year via our very active Facebook page, Twitter & Instagram
- Tag us on Twitter and Instagram for re-tweets/re-posts
- Chance to do a blog for the web-site and mentions in relevant True Highland blogs. Blogs can create up to 8,000 hits.
- Professional and effective SEO, social media marketing and off-line marketing
- We could now list a lot of things that are included as others do, but we don’t feel the need to pad out what we offer. Simply put, we offer professional marketing for tourism businesses who advertise with us. And we know and love the Highlands.
‘We’ are Catherine and Katie and we are based on the Black Isle and in Grantown on Spey respectively. True Highlands was born from the frustration of so many sites lumping the Highlands into one area. Our aim is to promote businesses across the Highlands and Islands and we have retained 85% of advertisers since year 1.
Our social media is unequalled in the Highlands tourism industry in terms of content and followers. Our Facebook has over 54,000 and Twitter and Instagram are over 21,000. The key thing about our marketing on these platforms is that they are very active and Catherine is professionally trained in social media marketing (to the extent that Facebook interviewed her!). (www.catherinebentley.co.uk)
The new website is being created by Katie, as her professional expertise lies in web design and SEO. (www.twofentons.com)
With these skills we believe we can offer a great service that works.
Please use the form at the bottom of the page to give us your contact details and we’ll be in touch regarding what we need from you to set up your membership listing.
We will be launching a new website in the Spring of 2019 and your advert will increase to be a full page in its own right. This means lots more info and definitely more engagement from potential customers.
Let us work together to boost tourism and showcase the best the Highlands and Islands has to offer!